The right to privacy, and specifically the right to personal data protection is one of the values of POOLWEB, S.A.S (hereinafter, "fluidra"), wich is included in our Code of Ethics.
2. Commitment to privacy
Fluidra is fully committed to compliance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation and the laws on personal data protection that may be in force at any given time, as this is a top priority for Fluidra's Group.
Therefore, Fluidra has taken the decision to implement the following principles, whereby privacy forms the basis of all data processing.
- We shall only process the data that are stricly necessary for the purposes about which you shall have been informed.
- We shall never oblige you to provide personal data, unless absolutely necessary to render you a service that you may have requested.
- Whenever possible, we shall make the most straightfoward means available to you for you to control your personal data.
- Your data shall not available to third parties, except in the case of Fluidra's service providers that render certain services, but under no circumstances shall they process them for their own ends. Some of these service providers may be based outside of the European Union, as stated in the section "International Transfers".
Purposes, legal grounds and storage periods of the data processing.
Fluidra collects your personal data for handling your requests and providing you with products and services that you may find useful. Depending on your interaction on any given web page, we shall process your data for, but not limited to, the following purposes :
- To respond to your inquiries, questions and requests made through the available channels, including the cration of a new customer account.
- Storage period : All data you provide will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill your request or inquiry.
- To ensure the proper functioning of the website.
- Legal Grounds : The legal grounds of strictly necessary cookies is Fluidra's legitimate interest in being able to offer you a better browsing experience on our website. The benefit for Fluidra is to provide a good quality website. The benefit to stakeholders is to be able to receive a quality experience by browsing the website. Please note that in order to assess the legitimate interest, a weighting of the legitimate interest has been carried out in which we have analyzed our own benefits of third parties, and in which we conclude that our legitimate interest on the processing prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the users. You can request more information about the weigthing of legitimate interest by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the address indicated at the end of this section. We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that you have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest.
On some occasions it may be necessary for us to process your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations, or in connection with any contactual relationship we may have with you.
In all other cases, whenever required, we shall ask you for your consent for processing your personal data.
3. International Data Transfers
Fluidra, as an entity of international projection, has international suppliers that can provide their services from outside the EU, so it is possible that your data are processed outside the European Union or the Eropean Economic Area.
In any case, Fluidra will ensure that such data processing is always protected with the appropriate guarantees, which may include Standard Clauses approved by the EU, these being contracts approved by the European regulator, and which provide sufficient guarantees to ensure that the processing complies with the requirements establised by the European Data Protection Regulation, as well as certifications from third parties, among others.
4. Processing activites based on the legitimate interest
5. Duration of processing and term of storage
Fluidra is bound by the undertaking to only process your personal data while they are actually useful to us and we are able to provide you with a quality Service by using them. Therefore, we make every reasonable endeavour to keep the term of procesing and storage of personal data as short as possible.
To this regard, we shall inform you of the term of processing and/or storage of personal data on each form from which data are collected.
In any event, even if you request that we delete your data, we may store and keep them, subject to their being blocked as required by law, for the term required for us to fulfill our legal obligations and for their disclosure to the competnt Authorities on the various matters to which they are subject.
6. Exercise of rights and complaints to the corresponding Data Protection Authority
As a result of Fluidra processing your personal data, current laws grant you a number of rights. Below is a brief explanation of each right to assist you should you wish to exercise them :
- Right of access. You are entitled to find out which of your personal data are processed and the purposes for which we process them.
- Right of rectification. Your data shall always belong to you and, as such, you may at any time request that they be rectified if the records we hold of you were wrong.
- Right of erasure. You may at any time request that your personal data be erased from our records. However, as set out in the above section on data storage, it should be remembered that in certain circumstances complance with the laws in force may prevent this right from actually bieng exercised.
- Right to object. You may object to your personal data from bieng processed in relation to any of the purposes for which we process them, pursuant to the privacy policies that may apply in each case.
- Right to restriction of processing. You may request restriction of processing in the following cases :
- If you consider that the data we hold about are incorrect or inaccurate.
- If, in the event that you believe we are not legitimately processing your data, you prefer that we restrict their processing rather than erasing them.
- If the data we have on record are no longer required for the purposes we collected them for, but you need us to store them to file a lawful claim.
- If, having exercised your right to object to the processing of your data for specific purpose, you are awaiting a reply from us to this regard.
- Right to data portability. Provided that it is technically possible to do so and reasonable, you shall be entitled to request that the personal data that you have directly submitted to us be disclosed to another data controller. If this is possible, we shall directly disclose your data to such other data controller, but if it were not possible, we shall provide them to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time, whereby the only consequences for you, depending on the right exercised, shall be not to be able to render certain services to you.
You may exercise your rights by addressing Fluidra through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, should you wish to do so you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
If you have any doubt or complaint about how we process your personal data, or any other matter realted to the matter, you can contact our DPO, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference or to the attention of the "Data Protection Officer". In case of not obtaining an answer within a reasonable period of time, you will be able to lodge a complaint with to the corresponding Data Protection Authority.
7. Confidentiality and security in data processing
Your personal data are very important to us and we undertake to process them in the strictest confidence and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures that we consider are required and reasonable.
To this regard, Fluidra hereby states and warrants that it has put all the technical means available to it to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the users.